2020 – BlackJack 224 – Call for pricing.
BlackJack – 224 – 2020
- Sweet Blackjack 2 tone Blue
- Year: 2020
- Call for Price
- Located in Eastpoint, FL
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Single Gas
- Mon—Friday: 8:00 AM—5:00PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM—NOON
850 670 8100
131 Highway 98
Eastpoint, FL 32328
We can rig anything you can dream up and we are factory certified Garmin, Simrad, Power Pole, Rhodan, Minn Kota, Motorguide and JL Audio among others. Let us know what you want and we will quote it!
The boat has a custom fitted Ameratrail Aluminum torsion axle trailer.
E mail of call for more info or to discuss a quote.
- Pop-up anchor cleat
- Anchor locker
- All dry storage boxes
- 10 cubic ft of bow storage
- Locking rod storage with protective tubes
- Wide flat gunwale top – step or sit usage
- Custom Whitley cleats
- Removable windscreen
- 75 qt Premium cooler under leaning post
- Aluminum 1″ handrail
- Custom color coordinated upholstery
- Heavy gunwale trim with stainless insert
- Under gunwale rod storage with protective rod tubes
- Large insulated center livewell with re-circulator and fill
- Forward fish box – insulated with thru-hull drain
- Two aft compartments for battery and misc. storage
- Cast 316 stainless steel hinges and rod holders (not stamped or plated)
- Hydraulic tilt steering with cast stainless steel wheel with steering knob
- Forward livewell in console with fill and re-circulator
- Aluminum leaning post with storage under seat and 4 rod holders and foot rest
- 6-gauge trolling motor harness with circuit breaker protection and tilt trim switch
- Recessed SS navigation lights in hull 1/2″ SS bow and stern eyes
- Builder: K2 Marine
- Designer: Bill & Gary Kenner
- Warranty: 10 years
- Hull Shape: Modified Vee
- LOA: 23 ft 1 in
- Beam: 8 ft 3 in
- Minimum Draft: 1 ft 0 in
- Maximum Draft: 1 ft 2 in
- Deadrise: 15 ° at Transom
- Dry Weight: 1950 lbs
- Engine Brand: Yamaha
- Year Built: 2020
- Engine Model: VF250XA
- Engine Type: Outboard 4S
- Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
- Location: Center
- Propeller: 3 blade propeller
- Engine Power: 250 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (10 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (70 Gallons)
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Manufacturer Provided Description
The BlackJack 224 represents the ultimate blend of prowess and performance, all wrapped together in a sleek and striking design from legendary boat builders Bill and Gary Kenner. From the smooth, dry ride of the “Carolina flare” bow to its classic “tumblehome” transom, the BlackJack 224 blends tradition and technology like no other boat on the market. Her hand-laid hull and deck are heavy-duty but lightweight. Reverse-angle, spray-reduction chines deflect the water with authority.
Wefing’s Marine sells high quality boats, motors, and trailers and we are proud of our service and support after the sale. Bigger is not always better!
We are authorized dealers for Eastern Boats, K2 Boats, Sea Pro, Rosborough Boats, TwinVee, and Sea Ark. We are a Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Nissan and Tohatsu Motors sales and service center.
We are dedicated to serving our customers the old fashioned way: with hard work, honest pricing, and courteous, professional, and personal service after the sale.
Wefing’s Marine offers the details of this and all vessels on this website in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.